Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
IMPORTANT: All customers seeking refunds or exchanges must fill out all relevant documentation (i.e. Returns and Exchange form and/or Refund Request Form) prior to exchange or refund being approved. No goods or refunds will be given until our warehouse has received faulty/ incorrect goods unless otherwise instructed.
Before you install:
- Please ensure correct product has been supplied, and you are satisfied with quality and design prior to installation. No refunds or exchanges will be given for change of mind once installed.
- Please check the product(s) for any scratches / dints / surface imperfections. Once they have been installed, Lucretia Lighting cannot refund for surface damaged products.
- Please check that you have all necessary parts (refer to instructions)
- Please ensure you have a licensed electrician who can provide you with a Certificate of Electrical Safety for any service issue to be assessed.
Lucretia Lighting offers a refund for change of mind for those purchases made either online or in-store within 7 days of receiving the product. Lucretia Lighting will refund full cost of the product only, and withhold the amount equal to the freight charge to your delivery address.
In order to obtain a full refund, these conditions must be met:
- The product(s) have not been installed
- The product(s) must be in a re-sellable condition
- The packaging for the product(s) must be undamaged and in a re-sellable condition
- The lights need to be returned to our Croydon South Warehouse within 7 days. No returns are accepted at our Prahran showroom under any circumstances – returns via courier are at customer’s expense.
If the product(s) are in re-sellable and working condition, Lucretia Lighting will refund the full amount of the product price, less any courier costs.
If the product(s) / packaging are not in a re-sellable condition, Lucretia Lighting will refund only for the purchase price of the light, and charge a 10% restocking fee (of the total sales amount). All conditions outlined above must be met to obtain part refund.
For ANY returns within the 7-day policy:
- Subject to approval and in conjunction with conditions above, if requested, a refund will be given (less amount for freight) for change of mind. Exchanges welcome. Customer is liable for any extra costs associated with exchanging a product.
For ANY returns outside the 7-days, but within 1 month of receiving:
- Subject to approval and in conjunction with conditions above, 20% re-stocking fee will be charged and any amount remaining is for credit note or used towards an exchange only. Customer is liable for any extra costs associated with exchanging a product.
For ANY returns after 1-month but within 3 months
- Subject to approval and in conjunction with conditions above, a 50% re-stocking fee will be charged and any remaining amount is for a credit note or used towards an exchange only.
ANY RETURNS EXCEEDING 3+ MONTHS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND, RETURN OR EXCHANGE FOR CHANGE OF MIND. Any apparent faults that are discovered within the warranty period are subject to approval by the Service Department.
If the lights have been installed or are damaged during / after installation, Lucretia Lighting will not refund under any circumstances for change of mind.
Lucretia Lighting will replace the faulty product(s) only, and will not cover any expense for electrician fees associated with installation for replacement. Lucretia Lighting does not employ or have access to electricians to provide this service for you. It is the customer’s full responsibility to organise their own electrician and cover any costs associated with replacing the faulty light.
If the lights have been installed and are damaged before / are faulty (which is only apparent after installation), Lucretia Lighting will uphold a replacement warranty for any items determined as faulty by our service department. Replacement at customer’s own expense.
The replacement warranty is only valid when these conditions are met:
- You must email the Lucretia Lighting Service Department within 48 hours of finding fault (or immediately after fault is discovered / apparent after installation).
- You must complete Returns and Exchange Form; this can be sent to you by our service team or is easily located on the bottom of this page.
- You must send images / video of the issue(s) to our service department in the allotted time frame with your order number and all other relevant details
- You must provide a written summary of the exact issue(s)
- You must provide a Certificate of Electrical Safety that would have been provided by your chosen electrician upon completion of installation.
- We will not process your request until we have these documents
- Please contact your electrician immediately before contacting us to obtain the document.
6. Faulty/ Damaged products must be returned in order to receive replacement product(s).
You can choose to keep the same product, or you can choose to have your faulty product replaced with another product of your choosing. If the replacement product is more than the original product purchased, you must pay the difference. If the replacement product is less than the original product purchased, Lucretia Lighting will refund the difference.
Lucretia Lighting offers free part replacement for product(s) missing / with damaged parts. These parts will be given / replaced if they are missing or damaged upon arrival of your product. The given / replacement parts will ensure that the product(s) work properly and look how they are supposed to (and how you expected them to look when you made the purchase) and any missing / faulty parts that do not require an electrician to replace / install them will not count as a faulty product. Lucretia Lighting will not cover any associated costs that may occur for the new/replacement parts.
Lucretia Lighting will give / replace required parts so long as the below conditions are met:
- You must contact us within 48 hours of successfully receiving your product(s)
- You have your Order Number
- You send images of the broken parts / describe which part is missing (if known)
If you do not contact us with the relevant information within 48 hours of successful delivery of your product(s), all required parts (either missing or replacement) will be chargeable, as well as a freight charge for the items to be delivered to your shipping address.
Damaged Product upon Arrival
If your product(s) packaging is damaged upon delivery, please do not accept the delivery from the courier, and request that the product is sent back to the Croydon South Warehouse. We will organise a replacement product(s) for you if these conditions are met:
- You reject the delivery from the courier company
- You contact us the same day the delivery is rejected
- You have your order number and (if possible) a tracking number
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All orders require full payment before shipment.
- All back orders require a 50% deposit in order to be processed and subsequently back ordered.
- Customers are entitled to a change-of-mind within the lead-time for items that are placed on back order, a restocking fee may apply if the order has already been placed with the total order.
- Special order deposits are non-refundable for change of mind or cancellations
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image.
To the extent permitted by law, Lucretia Lighting:
- Limits its obligations and liability for the replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
- Lucretia Lighting is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
- Is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
Custom orders must be paid for in full at time of ordering and amount of deposit paid cannot be refunded for change of mind. Full balance must be paid prior to dispatch of custom order and full amount cannot be refunded or credited due to change of mind.
Please be aware that any modification or customisation for the Bocci 14 range (except for standard colour canopy changes) are considered custom, and cannot be refunded due to change of mind.
Faulty custom orders can be refunded or exchanged. If you have any issues, please direct them to our Service Department.
LUCRETIA LIGHTING WAREHOUSE
36 Research Drive, Croydon South, VIC 3136
Please Note: All products returned to the Prahran Showroom will incur a courier fee for transportation to the Corydon Warehouse.
Please download the following Returns Form and attach to each box being returned: